opportunity for funding

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephengoodall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

opportunity for funding

Postby stephengoodall » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 am

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

mirja

Re: opportunity for funding

Postby mirja » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 am

yep this looks really good.
there are 2 deadlines coming up, which one should we go for
the april one is coming up really fast for me

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 pm

I think we should go for the 14th april deadline and have some time to work on it, if i can pass it past the PHDs to take a look- how should we pitch it though- apply for funding for artist's budget and paint for example?

mirja

Postby mirja » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 pm

pass it past hwat?

we can make a case based on past record ( busy exhibition schedule) +
the plans to offer longer time for artist and be able to support them more in terms of materials and equipment so that they can take more challenging work in the gallery ?

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:55 pm

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 pm

could be something else to consider for action day, should it be going ahead this sunday (?)

martinmckenna

Postby martinmckenna » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm

on the visual side i have images that i used for eaf . we could use them with permission

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

michaelbowdidge

Postby michaelbowdidge » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:36 pm

I thik this is a really good idea, but be advised that my record of attracting funding is absoltuely f*cking abysmal, so what do I know? :)
I'll take your brain to another ...

mirja

Postby mirja » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 pm

yep it might be good to look at this on the action day but id it going to go ahead?

there would be these 2 things - to figure out the website, and to take a look at this...

mirja

martinmckenna

Postby martinmckenna » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm

i think the funding is more important , lets concentrate on this .

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

not going to be able to make it to the forest this weekend i'm afraid.

Can we do the action day next week?

I can work on the funding app in the meantime and bring what i have to the meeting on Thursday.

simone

Postby simone » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 am

i can't do this sunday either but don't mind missing it
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

stephengoodall

Postby stephengoodall » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:25 pm

sent.

Fingers crossed...

michaelbowdidge

Postby michaelbowdidge » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 am

Well done sir, sorry not to have been very much help at all on this one ...
I'll take your brain to another ...

Return to “Front of House/Gallery”