Recreation

danny

Recreation

Post by danny » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:01 am

A wee eco art/advertising idea:

I'd like to use out of date fliers and advertising material as collage material to make new advertising material for cool events. These ads will clearly be very different to all the other posters out there, so far less of them will be needed to make the desired impact. It'll be more fun, more artistic and less wasteful. Well, this is the theory, guess we need to try it to find out....

danny

Yes!

Post by danny » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:24 am

Yes Danny, what a great idea! Alex tells me wants to make a suit from fliers at the end of the fest. Why not make the end of the fest the focus for this dude? cos most of the fliers are for stuff that is running the whole length of August. If you could get hold of S.t.i.r. network they do some re-cycled art stuff although their web site seems to have died and some of them were banned from here for being raj alkies. Why not contact "Bits and Bobs" - That's a whole organisation who do re-cycled art stuff with folk with learning difficulties. They did free workshops in making Christmas cards last year. Maybe they will work with you on this? I mean you're clearly a total 'tard. You write messages to yourself fer fook's sake!

danny

Dear me, Mr. Mullins

Post by danny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:57 am

-In a teacherly voice-
You really must find some people who are genuinely interested in this. Mr. Mullins or it just won't happen. They'll think you're all talk and no trousers! You can't always rely on the people who are just here to drink tea and wine and stuff themselves with Nachos to take interest in these things. You can't rely on this website for that! You need to make some advertisements. For Here and maybe even for the art college too.
If there wasn't something about the formal structure of writing that makes me feel soo very formal I would say you were a complete half-ass!

danny

A half-ass eh?

Post by danny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:19 am

A half-ass eh? I'd rather be a half ass than a TOTAL ARSE! In case you haven't noticed everything that happens in the Forest is pretty half-assed, it's the way it works here! If you were as clever as you pretended to be, you'd realise that there is a perfect wisdom to allowing things to be half assed. If you read "The Underachievers Manifesto" you'll find out why societies obsession with overachievement has lead to so many catastrophes. I'd let you borrow it if you weren't such an arse!

bill

Post by bill » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:08 pm

just do it.do anything.do it by yourself if your need to.leave your house before you find something better to do.anything is better than nothing.stop waiting for others.you are ok and know what your are on about. do it do it doit