Interviews for students and people interested in helping out

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Catalina

Interviews for students and people interested in helping out

Post by Catalina » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Anyone interested/ want to get involved in this?

Hi there,

my name is Artur Janas and I am a student from Napier University. I am doing a project for the uni and because I appreciate Forest and the initiatives driven by the place, and you might be closing (hope not), I would like to make a podcast about the place.

It will be 15 minutes long, with narration and sound designed especially for this audition. This should be posted on itunes as requested by the uni, and of course it would be for your use if you wish.

For its purpose I would ideally need to make short interviews with 2 - 3 people from Forest. The interviewees could mention about recent threat of the place being shut down.

i would like to encapsulate spirit of the place and make it available for broader audience to listen to the story. It would contribute to the capital of people being aware of Forest, how good this place is, and hopefully help to prevent from shut down. That would be my ambition and tiny contribution to the place.

Please let me know whether that is possible. As for the interviews, I could come on separate times if it is not possible to interview everyone the same day, ideally later this week or early next week (the sooner, the better).

I hope that this idea will appear interesting for you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
AJ
artur.abato.janas@googlemail.com
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

ravanwin

Re: Interviews for students and people interested in helping

Post by ravanwin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

told this guy to just come in!
x
r