a place to stay

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
SarahCube

a place to stay

Post by SarahCube » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello
This is a huge favour from someone you dont know yet - Matthew Cheney suggested I get in touch...I program film and co-ordinate the film and events at the Cube Microplex down in Bristol. I got offered a last minute volunteering position at the film festival next week and accepted it but I dont have anywhere to stay yet.
The dates are 15th-25th and id be grateful for any offer of a sofa to crash on for any part of that time.
Im easy going and will just be happy to be up there and make it happen. Most of my role at the festival is in the daytime so im free in the evenings and perhaps could help you out at the Cafe if you need any shifts filling.
Looking forward to meeting some of you soon!
Best
Sarah

nix

Re: a place to stay

Post by nix » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 am

Hello, this is Nix, we spoke on the phone, I can offer you a few days camping in my garden, 18miles outside Edinburgh.

thanks.

SarahCube

Re: a place to stay

Post by SarahCube » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 pm

lovely thank you.
I will bring my tent. I have a sofa for 15th and 16th and nothing after that so a few days of camping would be just great if it is mild.
If anyone else can offer a night on a sofa that would be much appreciated. I am fully house trained except on a full moon...
thanks
Sarah