HELP NEEDED - Somewhere to stay

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ChaoticReality

HELP NEEDED - Somewhere to stay

Postby ChaoticReality » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi,

For various reasons, I am being made homeless on Sunday evening. I have been unable to find anywhere to move to yet and as such, am asking for assistance on here. Do you or does anyone you know have a spare room in Edinburgh that they can let me stay in for 2-4 weeks? I am able to pay a small amount of rent and will aim to move out again as soon as possible, to minimise inconvenience.

Also if anyone has a bit of room in a cupboard where I could leave a few boxes for a month or so, that would be incredible.

If you can help, please reply to me on here, email me (mikeb [at] chaoticreality [dot] net) or talk to me in person.

Thanks so much,
Mike

milk

Re: HELP NEEDED - Somewhere to stay

Postby milk » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 am

if you've of luck by sunday, you can crash on the sofa at mine for however long, that and i'm sure i could live with a few boxes in the corner of the lounge for a while if you don't find somewhere more convenient.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) |

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The People's Forum”