Free shop sorting day on Thursday

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free shop sorting day on Thursday

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

So i will be in on thursday from 12 to sort out the free, it would be amazing if there was more people to help, the plan is to go through the cupboard and limit the free shop to what we can store in the cupboard, we will get boxes and label them, anything we can not store will go to charity or the damnable land fill. I think the plan is to have it on sundays like Neil posted in the other free shop thread, maybe going to have one this sunday from 2 - 4. hope this sounds like a plan.

simone

Re: Free shop sorting day on Thursday

Postby simone » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 pm

great plan stephen thanks for taking that on......
i am moving that day but am happy to open free shop on sundays when i'm not working.....esp if there is some free shop selector dj action!!!
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

Return to “The People's Forum”