I left the 2 wicker chairs opp. the crafty room

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
Susana

I left the 2 wicker chairs opp. the crafty room

Post by Susana » Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 am

(please refer to 'environment' and 'shop')

BUT

I am thinking here... what we really need for that corner of the garden is a hot-tub... don't you agree people??

I mean, Ecosse is stunning in its beauty... but I just wish it learned a bit from its Scandinavian neighbours and introduce the concept of a heating-up-bodies device for each home/establishment. I mean, there should be grants, or, at least, some sort of financial aids to make sure that saunas and/or hot-tubs could be built in each house. In fact, given that many people are being laid off their jobs, while they are on Job-Seeker's Allowance they could learn an extra skill and performe such function. All under the supervision of our very dear EV Tove, who is from Sweden and knows the subject.

Even more, I think this is a matter of National Urgency for the whole of UK. Why do the Brits have to flee on droves to the East of Spain whenever they have a few days off work?? They are draining the country of cultural identity by doing so. Culture tends to be something that is built up in your free time, in the form of 'entertainment': music, dance, leisurely activities... i.e., what we call 'folklore' . At the moment the cultural traits of the Brits are getting a very red skin under some foreign sun and getting plastered at night in those same foreign places. Well, no surprise they have an identity crisis.. and they may blame foreign invasion... but, no, they are the ones running away from their country and invading foreign lands...

If I were PM of UK or Scotland that would be my manifesto and no 1 priority. (Plus the country needs right now all that money that is spent abroad by its citizens:

BRITS, THE COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!!! AND YOU NEED A SAUNA IN YOUR HOUSE

(A whole new industry woud flourish for the making of these saunas/hot-tubs/solar panels to feed garden heaters and lamps...)

And we coud go on and on... 8)
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda