economic crisis

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
amelia

economic crisis

Post by amelia » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 am

Check this out - www.cecaust.com.au
Australian yes, but relevant info included.

michaelbowdidge

Re: economic crisis

Post by michaelbowdidge » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Are you sure about the credibilty of that guy? I mean, this is a bit ridiculous, is it not?

http://cecaust.com.au/main.asp?sub=arti ... _move.html
I'll take your brain to another dimension...

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:47 pm

it's all a bit Daily Mail isn't it! :roll:
It's like God's vagina!

swithun

Post by swithun » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Lyndon LaRouche is just what the Forest needs:
Lyndon laRouche wrote:His own work located the determining, nonlinear factor in increase of society's potential relative population-density in the relations exemplified by the role of the machine-tool principle in linking proof-of-principle experiments to the development of advanced designs of both products and productive processes.
It is argued that when LaRouche uses the word 'British', he actually means 'Jewish'.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 pm

he just sounds like a fanny...he is a fanny.
It's like God's vagina!

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I'm just glad someone has had the sense to put in place measures to prevent the assasination of the American president.
I love the bomb.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 am

Hi, no running water for a week and then no hot water for two days. I must love this place so much... A freaky large hail storm nearly wiped the nest of baby Currawongs but they pulled through, their parents not leaving them, to warm them up and keep the kookaburra from feeding them to it's own babies. It was a few days til I heard them beg for food again. They lost their nestlings last year.

Can someone tell me when The forest, or other altruistic body, was given management - or should I say coordination to use truly cooperative terms, of the world's funds ? I must have missed that posting and that mega party :!: So wish I was there for the Woman's Dreams thing but my sound healing course course is on then.

The Daily Mirror reference I feel is valid if we use the definition of what is too uncomfortable or sensitive for a larger paper to print. Or what would not sell to it's market. Or is not wanted to be seen by it's market. (The news of introducing recycled water (ex sewerage)in Queensland is scarely being covered by the Newspaper for that area here in Queensland and folks must know of it first, to read up on it in the national one.) Most of the content I have seen/heard in diverse areas but never broadcast in one go on TV.

I've found that the reference to the branding of people of religious terms is just a 'hushing up' and a confusion mechanism, so people won't speak of what they don't know of, or from not want to offend anyone by mistake. Certainly issues pertaining to those who define themselves as Jewish/Hebrew speakers and/or those determined as, or determining themselves as Zionists, all got thrown into the same pot- so to speak -it seems from what I've read, for the concluding of the second world war. As did anyone who wrote of it or attempted to raise the issues - if perhaps to seek clarity.

The new money : If an energy exchange is not clear, and/or the want for goods in exchange of other goods is not clear or easily tranferrable, then a 'docket' or 'voucher' with a useby date and notice "to be exchanged for goods only", is made available for use by the happy healthy individual. :idea:

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:13 am

uuuum, what?
It's like God's vagina!