Teenagers- are they all evil?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
amelia

Re: Teenagers- are they all evil?

Post by amelia » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:40 am

thank you. for the opportunity of saying that. I find many of my life experiences isolate me and it is very special to me to begin to break this down.... :D

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 am

I believe in tough love when it comes to kids destroying everything they want and annoying everyone, and fighting people out of boredom. Not that i don't think everyone is going down different paths and stages of their lives but if noone tells people what is wrong then how will they ever know?
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

I had a dog that was so smart I hired an animal behaviouralist to help me with her. He said she was very challenging for him. She looked at you with a 'Why?' and I needed to be one step ahead of her always. Was tricky cos I was still using a wheelchair and sticks and stuff after a car accident. Same goes for smart horses.

The smarter something is, the more guidance is required to get the most from them, to have them at their peak of ability, encouraging my dog just made her smarter and smarter.

If there is vast capacity that is never guided or shown direction, all kinds of adverse,unwanted,feral,off track and arguably MUTANT behaviours WILL occur. Humans have the capacity to be the most intelligent primate on earth. Always there were guides or sages or wiseones of kind in the community.

Guidance or discipline is love love love to me and it would seem tough if the individual has not experienced this form of guidance love before, but it is their projection only. Like the ones who have learned about fascism and so say it when anything contradicts them or causes tham to feel uncomfortable. However, it is respect of them as an individual that motivates this guidance given.

Sadly Humans these days or Homo Sapien (wise homanid -wise one who is on two legs) is NOT Homo Sapien Sapien (Wise Wise Homanid) as could be the case if our evolvement was not interfered with. More the case now where we have Hu Mumans!! (Mutated humans)

I tell little kids to "be a Human!" and it cuts through to their soul, I see it in their eyes that stay agape. They so want to know what to do, where, and when to do it. They just need to maintain dignity...respect does this. If there is general respect, as the human can do, there is no need for else, ever.

Evil - to seek benefit from intentional harm. This, described my mother. This is not the teenagers who trash and fight and shit on the step. That is their misguided solution seeking creativity to make them feel temporarily relieved. GOD I LOVE THE FOREST!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 am

I tell little kids to "be a Human!" and it cuts through to their soul, I see it in their eyes that stay agape. They so want to know what to do, where, and when to do it. They just need to maintain dignity...respect does this. If there is general respect, as the human can do, there is no need for else, ever.
I completely understand what you are saying in general but yesterday i watched from my balcony as kids broke into a building, threw bottles at each other and other people minding there own business, ripped up all the flowers from outside my flat, kicked a car... You think I should walk up to them and say "be human" and expect to walk away from them in one piece? I don't and i think that is kind of "dreamworld" ideology.

Yes we should all respect people but they make it so difficult for me to respect them and impossible for me to try and talk to them and thus try and start a conversation which could lead to reaching mutual respect. And, no, there is not enough things for kids to do in the evenings which seems to be the excuse everyone shouts around when kids run around terrorising people, I'm sorry but that is not an excuse. i was young once and bored on a saturday nights but I didn't catch the bus in to the local town and go and a small crime spree, maybe I was brought up better. Yes the parents are to blame (to a large extend)but when you talk about repect I think you should seriously understand that The Forest does respect these kids, we invite them in to the Forest, we talk to them...SOMETHING NO OTHER PLACE DOES...and then they go and rip down pieces of art from our gallery. maybe its because they are not used to being respected but i'm not sure how we can make it clearer to them, and really, they have to help themselves too don't they?
Evil - to seek benefit from intentional harm. This, described my mother. This is not the teenagers who trash and fight and shit on the step. That is their misguided solution seeking creativity to make them feel temporarily relieved. GOD I LOVE THE FOREST
So instead of doing something constructive and creative it is easier to do something destructively creative?
The smarter something is, the more guidance is required to get the most from them
If they are that smart why cant they think of something creative and constructive to do. :?

I'm also a tad hesitant to call things smart when they could also be seen as, stupid, arrogant, ignorant...

Am I being controversial? I suppose so but I am just debating and it's fun to talk politics sometimes. :D
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

Oh I agree with you. Those ones are mutated. They have behavioural disorders. They are the ones who need to learn how to behave respectfully.

They are the ones who have not been guided so are not as smart as they otherwise would and could be. They are lost and their solution seeking creativity to occupy themselves, or their time, is foolish, ignorant and arguably evil. They know they are 'harming' by this stage/age, though, they may see it as against society - the 'fascism' excuse - so they are able to discard this.

They also probably feel let down that goes back aways, and feel there is no real hope for any good to come from anything anyway. This is the illness called 'depression' that is always the result of unexpressed anger, it is also better called 'continual unhappiness' in my opinion. If they weren't unhappy I think there could be more of a problem.

They are depressed, oppressed and repressed in many cases. As it is our emotional state that determines or governs our thought processes and as the Law of Attraction is an absolute truth, they will only attract more of the same to[i][/i] them, unless they consciously decide not to.

They are ill emotional, with good reason most probably, and if they get a hold of their health, ONLY THEN can they attempt to live out their lives as their true authentic self, or the blueprint that we each contain. Of course they are up against things that are not in alignment with their being, but that IS life. To get through it as best you can, maximizing your possible potential in life, healing - it is the point -.

Healer Heather Bruce was the first to go into this that I ever heard of :Life is pretty much predetermined to a point, by us, before we, and in order to, manifest here in the physical. We must get through our childhood etc. Then, when we are say in our early twenties, life becomes careful conscious decision making. We choose how we manifest, we choose our parents. At somepoint we wake up we hope as we must forget in order to get here. To live consciously fully awake to what we are is one of the points to life.

We must remember and take strength from what I have found to also be truth, that nothing happens to us that we cannot get through. We earn who we are. The more suffering that is experienced, the greater the capacity to then experience joy.

With sounding healing work, after you have been doing an emotional release ie screaming and crying, the joy felt is amazing. The relief felt when you have let go these energies. Energies that provide information and then are to be released. Gotta go as it may cut me out or lose the webpage :!:

amelia

Post by amelia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 am

CORRECTION: Depression is unexpressed GRIEF not anger.

Big sadness in these young people. But, they still have to learn how to be in a human body in this century, relating to others. Aside from general rules/codes of the country they are in, this means being cordial to other humans. This means respecting the paths of other humans, this means not tampering with another's energy ie stealing/damaging another's property or causing any energetic injury whatsoever.

Energy management is what it's all about. Energy exchange when we relate to another... :)

milk

Post by milk » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:28 pm

amelia wrote:So many things worthy of discussion...am in complete agreement with what is going on with the redroom so far...now, stereotyping leading to 'sexism' is the first point of turn for me. I am very interested in Milk's response.

Stereotype - a set form/convention;standardised idea or concept
sexism - the upholding or propagation or sexist attitudes
sexist - of an attitude which stereotypes a person according to gender.

These are the definition I am going on, though they come full circle in the closest dictionary to hand.
If I say, that I enjoy sex with men, and have no interest in 'joining with' another woman in this way, am I making a sexism statement? Or, a statement of truth for me. Or, a statement of clarity and certainty, for me.
it's not a sexist statement as it refers to sexuality rather [a category based on] sex.
If I write to men not to check out women on the camera, I am doing so as the lover of man, and in a teasing way. We are objects of beauty and interest to one another and to not want to check out objects of interest in the opposing sex within the species HUMAN is half way to being dead, I would think...no?
true, but you said it in a fairly heteronormative (<- that's a web link by the way :)) fashion.
seems the sooner we know all that we actually are given from, being in the form man, or woman, the sooner we can extrapolate on it. To quote me: "How can we enjoy and appreciate and revel in the joining of ourselves with another if we do not know it in ourselves. We can't. Remarking on our opposites, our similarities, our complimentaries, how can this occur? It can't."(unfinished/published work)
to quote Simone de Beauvoir, the existentialist feminist, "one is not born a woman, but becomes one" (though i'm more of the opinion that focusing on any dichotomy of sex or gender is a category mistake - something that is the focus of queer theory and elements of radical and post-modern/post-structuralist feminism).

on "Remarking on our opposites, our similarities, our complementaries, how can this occur?" - i don't know - communication between individuals maybe? sharing with another how one's mindset, emotions and rationales towards dealing with the world work? possibly finding commonality, preferably finding understanding. the key there though is knowing yourself well enough in the first place so you can put such concepts into words.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

baloo

Post by baloo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 pm

the problem with kids is we take a position of authority with them.
If you see me smoking you don come over and slap my hand and say "no, blue, thats dirty/bad/unhealthy"
We can only recieve respect if we deserve it, our kids are our hearts walking the earth and they show us that we are a race at war, crazy, bent on destruction and perversity, and STILL not discussing the real problems.
Is war wrong? -no.
What is wrong?-kicking puppies, gay bishops, etc.

I love kids brutal honesty. They are such a mirror of the world they are born into and need LOVE every time. Not more hypocritical authority.

Society is all about money, walking along the pavement from one place to another, ignoring each other, money, booze, fahion, money.....art......it is hard to defend it. Hard to justify that it deserves respect.

Love will help kids cultivate their own personal relationships with cats and communial flower beds, but hopefully they will never be brain washed dull passive drones that can be happy in times of war.
Not that i want them to be sad.

But sometimes i want to throw bricks at macdonalds too.

Their anger is misdirected probably because its not understood. We don have enough time for them i think, TV has alot to answer for.

B I G S I G H

I used to be a bad kid.
And i know why.
Being frowned at made my isolation worse. Made me more angry.

LOVe.

I am not a hippy, i am a Dad.
phew!
ok.
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 am

This is a biggie and I am gonna ger'into it one time. I was not a bad kid, more a sad kid - the saddest kid that is humanly possible to be...

So much of this is about/stems from, the nonrecognition that we are spirit contained in human form. We are our full spirit in the little growing body of baby, and we must get through this in order that we can manifest as best we can t do our best for oue time here.

There had not been opportunity for this to become common knowledge, it did not serve the purposes at the time. Time is ripe now I think.

I was treated -mistreated?- so cruely, that I had gone way past the point of no feeling, to not be allowed to cry, to be further tormented because of how sad I looked.

I survived my childhood and part of my life now, I spend releasing sounds/energy, and though I do so in a non analytical way, I can associate much of it with events I experienced early on, with pinpoint detail.

I put myself in situations later on, as I felt I could take it, like I had taken so much, perhaps felt meant to take it - but we are never meant to put ourselves in danger, I much later learned.
However, once we begin to heal and to feel, we must feel it all, to release it, so we are able to be our true, authentic self. The more I release, the greater my capacity for joy - I actually experience being topped up accordingly with light energy.

I am aware that we choose our parents. This is the game. This is the role playing game where you 'land' with your game piece and you learn of all your special abilities and shortfalls and you take the challenge as it comes, you move toward the light, do everything on the side of the light, and further develop your soul. Dungeons and dragons? Shmagons...

Tricky and complicated and challenging and we have feelings to read and to acknowledge as they are our body wisdom telling us. But the mind, the mind, the mind!!

All the obsession with the mind - it is as an arm or a leg, to be used of not. We do not 'know' with the mind, I am aware of turning mine on, only when I need to access something from my memory banks - I try to remain in as meditative state as I can for most things, using the mind only when I need to.

We gotta realise that not much has progressed about self knowledge since Leo.deVinci & Darwin in bigger Society. Where is the acknowedgement for the soul of the child, though 'soul' is branded around in the media a fair bit.

I think some of the worst things that I experienced in my childhood would have to be the attempts to smother me while I slept. I am still regulating my breathing patterns. Inadequate breathing just gets worseas you get older. I had gotten to the point of no return! As a smart little girl I retrained myself to take very infrequent big breaths so I would be able to last through the next attempt - I used to hold my breath through it for the longest time.

Being pushed/thrown down stairs many times not so good too - I remember everything and some memories we can do without. More another time!! :)

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 am

I am really of the mind now that the posts of man/woman & discussion so far with Milk, is completely suited to this topic. What is a teenager but a potential man or woman struggling to accomodate all these changes, learn about itself and where it fits in, in the greater picture.

Unless anyone has a convincing point as to why there should be another topic posted, perhaps as 'On Man & Woman', I will continue under this topic in the near future. :)