Poetry. Ryan. Talk.

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ravanwin

Poetry. Ryan. Talk.

Postby ravanwin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi -

If anyone would like to have a sit-down in the Scottish Poetry Library with me - I have the second of my regular office hours on Tuesday the 7th of October. I'll be in the poetry library from 4 - 6 and will be available to talk about poems, poetry, the library, future events, writing or whatever. Please just pop by if you fancy a chat or a browse through the aisles with a little help from me.

For your diary: I'll be in the SPL from 4 - 6 on the first Tuesday of every month so feel free to come down for a chat and biscuits.

Ryan

michaelbowdidge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Poetry. Ryan. Talk.

Postby michaelbowdidge » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:33 pm

I can't make this one as i'm away but i wil try to come in november as i want to talk to you about Edwin Muir!
I'll take your brain to another ...

Return to “The People's Forum”