The bigger picture

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
User avatar
pockets
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:34 pm

Re: The bigger picture

Post by pockets » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm

sorry im late guys, what did i miss?
PLAYBOY POCKETS!

User avatar
martinmckenna
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: insitu
Contact:

Re: The bigger picture

Post by martinmckenna » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:32 pm

ravanwin wrote:
trellis wrote:
Shannon wrote:
I have a rule for online message forums: Don't waste time with those who hide behind anonymity to say the things they aren't brave enough to say in public.


agreed !


double agree.


agreed
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

User avatar
Gandhi
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: your moms house

Re: The bigger picture

Post by Gandhi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Does that count for me? most of you know who Gandhi is in real life but some of you don't.
Those that don't shouldn't trust me, those that do should trust me....sometimes.
You should all trust me on this, apart from those that don't.
It's like God's vagina!

swithun
Posts: 2683
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:24 pm

Re: The bigger picture

Post by swithun » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

anon wrote:
martinmckenna wrote:
ravanwin wrote:
trellis wrote:
Shannon wrote:
I have a rule for online message forums: Don't waste time with those who hide behind anonymity to say the things they aren't brave enough to say in public.


agreed !


double agree.


agreed


I would agree but I'm too busy nesting.

User avatar
James
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: The bigger picture

Post by James » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Gandhi wrote:Does that count for me? most of you know who Gandhi is in real life but some of you don't.
Those that don't shouldn't trust me, those that do should trust me....sometimes.
You should all trust me on this, apart from those that don't.


You seen the new posters asking after your identity? I'm starting to sell the info for £10 a pop to keep me in milk and cookies, its great

User avatar
Gandhi
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: your moms house

Re: The bigger picture

Post by Gandhi » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 pm

sureal but brilliant. I want a cut...you better not be telling the truth!
It's like God's vagina!

User avatar
michaelbowdidge
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: In the place, with everybody...

Re: The bigger picture

Post by michaelbowdidge » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:35 am

swithun wrote:
anon wrote:
martinmckenna wrote:
ravanwin wrote:
trellis wrote:
Shannon wrote:
I have a rule for online message forums: Don't waste time with those who hide behind anonymity to say the things they aren't brave enough to say in public.


agreed !


double agree.


agreed


I would agree but I'm too busy nesting.


I would nest but I'm too busy agreeing... oh, hang on, I just have...
I'll take your brain to another dimension...

Post Reply