Help Please - Forest Hall

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
swope

Help Please - Forest Hall

Post by swope » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Hi,

I've tried to book the Forest Hall for a gig this Saturday and have not heard anything back so far (I did the online reservation yesterday morning).

Due to the short timescales, I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of someone I could phone about this. Already tried the main number but there was nobody who could confirm in at the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:05 am

who exactly deals with hall bookings again?
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:22 am

no-one. i think it is closed for now.

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:56 pm

who should have sent swope (and others?) a message saying "no, i'm afraid it's not available then"? it's only polite to not leave people hanging like that. same with the requested august bookings for the café.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:43 pm

Me. I've been on vacation with limited email access. I will be catching up tomorrow on the train.

milk

Post by milk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:06 am

ah, that's fair enough.

an possible idea; having a list of roles at the forest (both net and real life related) so that if anyone is away or unavailable for any period of time then others would know what might need doing to keep the forest cogs turning.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 pm

Some roles aren't easily turned over for long periods of time. I am going to show Xabina events and hall stuff next week. It might be good to show someone else at the same time.

Send this dude an email, I think, but haven't heard back. If he's reading he should email info@theforest.org.uk to get in touch.

emi

Post by emi » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 am

Shannon, let me know when you do that. I'd like to know more stuff about the hall and such.
Thanks.
officially speaking

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:17 pm

There isn't much to know about the hall at this point. July is almost over and then it's all booked out in August by us. But, I think Xabina and I will go over it tomorrow morning, so if you'd like to know more that's the time to come.