anybody got van, want cash?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
emily

anybody got van, want cash?

Postby emily » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Hello

I'm looking for somebody to help me transport an upright harmonium (not unlike , but a lot shabbier) from Newington to Stockbridge on Tuesday next week (or Monday or Wednesday maybe). Ideally this van-owner would also be a strong person willing to help me and my friends manoeveur the thing up my stair.

I need to do this as cheaply as humanly possible... if you'd like to quote me a price, please email me at tracer-trails AT hotmail . co . uk

Thanks!
Emily

PS hope this is okay to post here..?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The People's Forum”