sadraiser

baloo

sadraiser

Post by baloo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm

so i feel a bit rubbish anyway.
That may be influencing this.
Forest did not ask drama do join in the fundraiser. Is it coz we suck? we dont always suck.
Ras used to feel that the forest (more like golden hour forest) wanted to ignore drama and snubbed it. Is this still happening?
And the fundraiser wants to use our sets, our props and our facepaints, which we made stole and bought ourselves. But does not need us. Was i supposed to go to a meeting? Our sets did not go to a meeting and they've been invited to join in....
Sad.
I asked for a space to store our stuff and make sets and was told there is no room at the inn.

When will forest love its drama ?

ever?

sad.

Drama is grass roots, all vollies and EVS and so on, no big acts from london or the like.
Are we not cool enough? the people that sweep your floor and grill your cheese? You not want to see our art?

sad ....blue.
Be nice if you reply, support me.
I need to hear support.

x :|
up and at it.

baloo

Re: sadraiser

Post by baloo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

of course forest can have all it wants and more from "us" as we is us is you is forest.
Love youp.
x
up and at it.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 am

I'm sending you a cyber hug.

There is stuff for kids eh? Kids love acting, you love kids, kids love you...teach them acting.
Just an idea. :D
It's like God's vagina!

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah weird. I'm sad too and a bit ruffled. Acting is the peak of human expressionism in my opinion as we do it by becoming IT. It is the pinnacle of freeing the human mind and body, as both must work together in conjuntion with oneanother. Why is the drama drama drama group not doing anything?
But why did the drama drama drama group not plan something to do, in anticipation of doing something on this special night, taking it for granted that there would be opportunity to perform something? Can't the drama drama drama group assume characters/roles/costume that would add to the energy/ambiance maybe? If not, why not?
Call it emergency drama. What would be fun and challenging is for members of the group to have to pull out of a hat, something they had to re-enact, like a really complex version of that game that escapes me where you have to guess a movie/book/etc but with everyone/viewers/crowd knowing beforehand. Maybe with a theme to it...

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

hopefully i go there and be a clown for the kids. Emergency drama sounds great!! :) We do a show every month and we have been totally absorbed in our last one, so much that we did not notice the fundraiser looming toward us. We could do something, but i is not sure its welcome....I was told i should have come to a meeting but others that are performing were asked and attended no meeting....its all bla really, the thing is tomorrow......
Its a shame coz forest is free and so is drama, we clean dishes and the bands don't.....y'know?
I mean, we are a bit rubbish but we could've done summink nice! :)
Oh well.!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Instead i will organise a load of stuff to make the event look lovely....

Thanks for the hug Andido...you da man.

Hopefully one day forest drama and performance will prove its worth. ;)
blue.x
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 pm

and hey...is not so much a personal sad...i am really proud of the folk in the group, those that drop in occasionally and those that carry it every month. They put so much effort into all they do. They are stars! Little twinkles in the forest! :)

I wish you could see them grow. .........!
Love.x
up and at it.