Monthly NOISE night

gareth the second

Monthly NOISE night

Post by gareth the second » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 pm

how about a monthly live sound art show with Noise/Avant DJ in-between? Check out the 'No Fun Fest' web site for examples. I am in contact with avant label Kovorox from Glasgow, we could liaise with them? They have a sound artist called Kylie Minoise.

milk

Re: Monthly NOISE night

Post by milk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Lin runs an occasional experimental music night, Grand Sight Open Eye, in the cafe, though the last few have been paid events with bands playing as well, but if you'd like to organise something different that would be most cool. to book a time slot in the cafe, you just need to come in and write your event into the events book. you can use forest resources to print a few posters which can go up around the building, any other promo is for yourself and any others involved to do.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:57 am

it would be good to work with Lin as I'm sure he'd appreciate help in making the nights bigger etc.
r

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

hi

it would be good if you could help me on 2nd april , lin is doing a noise conference in the halll

http://current.com/items/88854195/the_i ... e_2008.htm

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .