Search found 65 matches

by Emma
Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Re: Do you have something special to give?

Jane, sorry I don't know who won it but your voucher deffo went to someone. x
by Emma
Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Re: Do you have something special to give?

Thanks for all the donations to the tombola, to the guys who helped me me flog them on the night and to those gamblers anonymous who bought them (you know who you are!). We sold around £70 worth of tickets with only a handful of the tickets left at the end of the night. Amelia and Mati, I have some ...
by Emma
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Re: Do you have something special to give?

If your prize is a thing as opposed to a promise then no voucher needed please just drop off into the Forest office before 1pm Thursday very latest.

Thanks x
by Emma
Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Re: Do you have something special to give?

Hey all,

Thanks for all your very kind gifts. Please let me know if you need me to make a voucher or if you have made one yourself. If you are making one yourself can you please drop off to me as soon as possible.

Thanks x
by Emma
Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Re: Do you have something special to give?

Brilliant! Loving the offers so far...also had some free meals donated too, I'm going to make some bags (may be rubbish but been experimenting with sewing at Stitch & Bitch) and been asking some other local businesses so will see what we get there. If you can drop off your stuff at the Forest fo...
by Emma
Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 16/04/2009 8pm
Replies: 3
Views: 2583

Re: Behind the Scenes 16/04/2009 8pm

Hello, I'm happy to facilitate on Thurs but would struggle to do the minutes this week. Can someone else manage? Agenda points: Shop - In particular shop manager. Sadly Ida is leaving at end of May and think we should discuss what to do when she goes. Also getting more volunteers in general to keep ...
by Emma
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:22 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Forest Fundraiser Minutes - 4 April 2009
Replies: 7
Views: 3862

Re: Forest Fundraiser Minutes - 4 April 2009

Sorry for this Mike and Nix! I did type the mins very very fast.

Nix - that was exactly what had meant to write but my brain translated it all wrong and lost its manners! What a duffer.
by Emma
Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 am
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Name it!
Replies: 27
Views: 7406

Re: Name it!

Thanks for all the fabbie ideas. Sorry forgot to update on Saturday... The consensus at the Fundraiser Meeting was to go with:

For F*@#$£'s Sake

A Hellraiser Fundraiser Fete

by Emma
Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:53 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Forest Fundraiser Minutes - 4 April 2009
Replies: 7
Views: 3862

Forest Fundraiser Minutes - 4 April 2009

Present - Ilaria, Gareth, Tove, Abby, Stephen, Ida, Deborah, Isla, Ida, Graeme, Alex, Emma Carried forward action points: Smells - Alex (nearer the time) Entrance - as above Decorations - Simone to provide details Door staff - Tim to provide a rota New points & updates: Food: Ida is organising. ...
by Emma
Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Do you have something special to give?
Replies: 29
Views: 8504

Do you have something special to give?

I'm going crazy on fundraiser posts today. I'm organising the tombola for the fundraiser. Does anyone have something they would like to donate for prizes? I'm looking for anything from your time (so far been offered things like - a free massage, kitchen manager to cook you a meal) to actual items bi...
by Emma
Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Name it!
Replies: 27
Views: 7406

Name it!

We need your inspiration! Any ideas on a name for the Forest Fundraiser Event to be held 23 April at the Roxy? We want this for fliers, posters, email invites etc. You probably already know but the event is to help raise cash for The Forest. We are really skint and need to make lots of money to help...
by Emma
Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Forest Fundraiser Minutes 28 March
Replies: 8
Views: 5225

Forest Fundraiser Minutes 28 March

NEXT MEETING - 4 APRIL 2PM ACTION ROOM Present - Tove, Simone, Marine, Alex, Deborah, Isla, Abby, Anna, Mike, Tim, Ilaria, Steven, Gareth, Jamie, Era, Emma Carried forward action points: Smells - Alex (nearer time) Entrance - as above Food - Ida and kitchen managers Booze - Jamie (budget will be ag...
by Emma
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 19/03/2009 8pm
Replies: 5
Views: 3535

Re: Behind the Scenes 19/03/2009 8pm

Points from me:

Forest finances
Charity accounts & AGM
by Emma
Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 pm
Forum: Events
Topic: The Forest Fundraiser Meeting Saturday 14 March
Replies: 10
Views: 3192

The Forest Fundraiser Meeting Saturday 14 March

Forest Fundraiser Event Present – Alex, Torstein, Graeme, Jamie, Gareth, Ilaria, Tove, Nix, Jess, Lynne, Emma, Era, Steven, Ida, Simone, Magda, Taskin, Sephi. We discussed the format of the event and where it will be held: Where – The Roxy (we can sell booze and the council have lifted the “no danc...
by Emma
Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm
Forum: The Building
Topic: Action Room Printer/Copier
Replies: 0
Views: 1433

Action Room Printer/Copier

The Action Room Printer/Copier is out of action at the moment as out of toner. I've just ordered new toner for the printer and it should be here within a few days.

Go to advanced search