Search found 648 matches

by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: jan to may booking slots
Replies: 47
Views: 20714

Re: jan to may booking slots

I've updated the website (!) up to 1st march.

Emi- do you have a name and image for your show?
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: dead forest
Replies: 46
Views: 17487

Re: dead forest

if there is any trees to be stored prior to the beginning of the show, then they can always be stored at my studio on clerk st. if neccessary. get in touch if you have trees to deposit.
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: mINIvIDfEST
Replies: 24
Views: 10819

Re: mINIvIDfEST

i can bring one tomorrow but only after 6 i'm afraid- what seems to be the problem?
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Forum: Kitchen
Topic: Starbucks Gossip Blog
Replies: 1
Views: 1922

Re: Starbucks Gossip Blog

argh.
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: jan to may booking slots
Replies: 47
Views: 20714

Re: jan to may booking slots

though there is a certain charm to discussing december shows in the september thread.

maybe there is such a thing as too much transparency...
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: Info for artist and tk logos
Replies: 21
Views: 13335

Re: Info for artist and tk logos

can anyone tell me what the tk font is ?
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: The Gallery Calendar
Replies: 128
Views: 72024

Re: The Gallery Calendar

can we please not discuses stuff in this thread , its only for gallery calender .


Ouch! Youse got modded!

Added new dates and updated.

Please note: Second half of march now runs until Sun 29th Mar, not Tues 31st
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: jan to may booking slots
Replies: 47
Views: 20714

Re: jan to may booking slots

All look good to me, will add them.

Maybe this thread should be called something along the lines of "gallery chat 2009" or is that too much commitment?
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

This may be the last piece of business for this thread... the industrial Kunst gang left their photos on the wall and some promotional material about the place. because the photos are on photo paper etc. i assume they will be coming back to collect them i have bundled it together and put it in the r...
by stephengoodall
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:16 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: mINIvIDfEST
Replies: 24
Views: 10819

Re: mINIvIDfEST

Okay i will be installing mvf2 on sunday afternoon- if anyone is available to assist, the extra pair of eyes would be appreciated.
by stephengoodall
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:51 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 18/12/2008
Replies: 8
Views: 4982

Re: Behind the Scenes 18/12/2008

Behind the scenes 18/12/2008 Present: Mike, Ryan, Dai, IDA, Olivier Apologies: Nix Website : mike is keen to make progress on getting the new site online but needs to get the details and image files etc from chris to design the front end of the website. Milk has made progree with the rest but needs...
by stephengoodall
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 18/12/2008
Replies: 8
Views: 4982

Behind the Scenes 18/12/2008

there are 3 apps for the monthly grant and one for the quarterly.

Anything else for the agenda?
by stephengoodall
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:03 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: a semi-proposal
Replies: 5
Views: 3286

Re: a semi-proposal

i'm for this, who's going to be point of contact then?
by stephengoodall
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 am
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: good one
Replies: 30
Views: 7481

Re: good one

i'm all for a reasonable response but when you read this choice nugget from the email they sent last year: they must be put to Death; their blood will be on their own heads. Leviticus 20v13 you realise its pretty much beyond a joke. The fact that the 2 emails are almost identical suggests its a piss...
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:29 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

What's the name of the london show again?
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: mINIvIDfEST
Replies: 24
Views: 10819

Re: mINIvIDfEST

yep - meeting this tuesday at 7pm yeah?
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:26 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: promotion promotion
Replies: 79
Views: 30498

Re: promotion promotion

posters all good, thanks chaps.
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: The Gallery Calendar
Replies: 128
Views: 72024

Re: The Gallery Calendar

likewise.
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Forum: The People's Forum
Topic: Working Group meetings this week
Replies: 0
Views: 701

Working Group meetings this week

The Following Working Groups meet this week: Visual Arts Working Group: Tuesday 16/12/2008 (Please note this meeting has been brought forward for festive reasons) This group constantly changes the face of the Forest by curating the visual arts gallery (Total Kunst), seeking artists to paint murals ...
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: total kunst archive
Replies: 21
Views: 10674

Re: total kunst archive

That would be great, Emi, please let me know when you do so...
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:23 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: mINIvIDfEST
Replies: 24
Views: 10819

Re: mINIvIDfEST

Mike, that's fantastic. Thanks alot for taking the initiative on that one.

Yep, i can do the master again.
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: mINIvIDfEST
Replies: 24
Views: 10819

Re: mINIvIDfEST

Right, so mINIvIDfEST 2 is upon us- Shall we meet? who can print the posters? shall we make another video logos? what do we need in terms of call for submissions?
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: total kunst archive
Replies: 21
Views: 10674

Re: total kunst archive

How do we get a "2009" bit on the archive?

gentle reminder- has anybody got any documentation from any artists that has not been added yet?
by stephengoodall
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: promotion promotion
Replies: 79
Views: 30498

Re: promotion promotion

so has anybody got any images or text for the coming shows? I had a real hankering to update the website today...
by stephengoodall
Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

emi wrote:thanks simone for the feedback...so should I say yes to the guy with the industrial photos? :D



go for it.
by stephengoodall
Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:17 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

i also love the idea.
by stephengoodall
Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:29 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

i still like the small monitor/big poster aesthetic myself.
by stephengoodall
Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: promotion promotion
Replies: 79
Views: 30498

Re: promotion promotion

Yeah, good plan, would be good to be back in the programme. If we are able to do a poster for each show that'd be better for the website i suppose but i think that amount of effort would be difficult to sustain... also facebook- should a seperate profile be created? Maybe we could create a group rat...
by stephengoodall
Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

i've been thinking it might be time to end or rename this thread...
by stephengoodall
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:55 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

That sounds fine to me but is it possible to see any images first?
by stephengoodall
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: promotion promotion
Replies: 79
Views: 30498

Re: promotion promotion

excellent! The TK logo is in one of the threads above, it would be great if this could be included. I am still chasing my artist for info at the moment, but will endeavour to chase with more frequency. I think the posters should be monthly myself, what do others think? Also, this could help to reduc...
by stephengoodall
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:58 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: promotion promotion
Replies: 79
Views: 30498

Re: promotion promotion

Yes i agree it is a great idea to promote the program of events. This has proved difficult in the past for a couple of reasons- - collating the images and text from the artists usually proves difficult. -We do 2 week shows, which is unusual, so if we do 1 poster per show, it's too much work and is d...
by stephengoodall
Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm
Replies: 3
Views: 2848

Re: Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm

the quorum is now 3.
by stephengoodall
Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:23 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: The Gallery Calendar
Replies: 128
Views: 72024

Re: The Gallery Calendar

update
by stephengoodall
Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

he'll probably struggle to raise an audience though, probs best to reschedule.
by stephengoodall
Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:54 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

is jack webb not meant to be doing his performance on the 30th?
by stephengoodall
Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: gallery vandals
Replies: 17
Views: 7089

Re: gallery vandals

yeah that's brilliant, thanks alot.
by stephengoodall
Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm
Replies: 3
Views: 2848

Re: Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm

Present: Duncan, James, Stephen

grants decision deferred

nothing for agenda

abort abort abort
by stephengoodall
Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: gallery vandals
Replies: 17
Views: 7089

Re: gallery vandals

i'm working every weekday- anyone available to get it done for when brian comes back down on the 29th?
by stephengoodall
Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:36 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

both sound good. i will confirm brian to take his show down on the 29th
by stephengoodall
Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: The Gallery Calendar
Replies: 128
Views: 72024

Re: The Gallery Calendar

david mueller confirmed 16/02/2009-01/03/2009
by stephengoodall
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:54 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

Jack Webb is now on 30/11/2008 which means 20-21 dec is now free as well.

like the sound of doing something different 1-12 dec but i would prefer to get a definite idea for rather than straight up free for all.

we don't have much time to decide this....
by stephengoodall
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:50 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: The Gallery Calendar
Replies: 128
Views: 72024

Re: The Gallery Calendar

update
by stephengoodall
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm
Replies: 3
Views: 2848

Behind the Scenes 20/11/2008 8pm

so far we have 2 grant applications:

Bandwaggin have applied for the quarterly and Free Market Collective have applied for the monthly.
by stephengoodall
Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:04 pm
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

"hi stephen

that would be great, man. cheers! i take it you haven't heard from the next artist on the calender?

the 29th would be best for me, as i am pretty busy on weekdays at the moment."

so brian's in till the 29th.
by stephengoodall
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 am
Forum: Front of House/Gallery
Topic: September stuff
Replies: 130
Views: 56422

Re: September stuff

No answer from my guy yet- i have emailed brian to see if he can extend his show and come to take it down on or before the 29th of nov. so we're looking to fill the 1st-12th slot which is a strange one- not sure whether we'll be able to get any one in for it. Any ideas for ad-hoc shows? maybe a them...
by stephengoodall
Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: VA 30/10/2008
Replies: 18
Views: 8723

Re: VA 30/10/2008

we should discuss the roles again at the next meeting...
by stephengoodall
Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 pm
Forum: Minutes
Topic: Minutes - Behind The Scenes - Thursday 16 Oct 2008
Replies: 35
Views: 12930

Re: Minutes - Behind The Scenes - Thursday 16 Oct 2008

right so does somebody want to give billy the good news and take the matter to Artists Facilities or should i just assume the money has been awarded and ask billy for his address?
by stephengoodall
Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 am
Forum: Minutes
Topic: VA 30/10/2008
Replies: 18
Views: 8723

Re: VA 30/10/2008

looks liek you can set up a holiday response for a set time but it looks like it would be more trouble than its worth.